Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nascar 2009

I am a bit late in getting this posted but a couple of weekends ago Robert and Cody got to go to a Nascar race at the Kansas City Speedway. Robert went on Saturday and then took Cody with him when he went on Sunday. Robert sent me a text on Saturday that said, it's cool and boring at the same time! I think Cody had a lot of fun with him on Sunday, he picked his favorite car #24, because it had "cool flames." His car ended up finishing in 2nd place so he was happy about that. He also made sure to get lots of pictures of the M&M car because it is his cousin Derricks favorite car and of course to make him jealous. He kept telling Robert that he was having fun but that it was so long. I myself don't know how long i would have lasted watching the same cars go around and around, may have made me a bit dizzy myself. They had fun and that's all the matters, it's fun to find new and exciting things to do around here.



M&M Car

Livin' it up at the Speedway

M&M trailer

#24 - Cody's fav

Officially Rednecks!!

1 comment:

Russ and Jamie said...

That looks so fun! Jaxon Loves nascar!!! Hope your doing good!
Jamie