Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Well Halloween has once again come and gone for another year. We had a fun year this year and the boys really enjoyed themselves. Jake was so much fun this year and really got into the whole trick or treating thing. He was knocking on doors, putting candy in his bucket and remembering to say thank you, what a cutie! Cody was super cool as G.I. Joe and had a great time leading the pack while walking around the neighborhood. Jake was all about the suckers and was hording them while we were sorting the candy. He would have eaten them all if we had let him. Cody was so so excited that one of the houses in the neighborhood was giving out whole candy bars and he got a big Hershey's Bar, his favorite, that pretty much made his night,he is a chocoholic! We hope you all had a great night and that your kids or yourself are coming down from the sugar high and headed for a good night's sleep, i know we are.

Driving Mr. Elmo
The cup cakes that i made for Cody's class party.

Pumpkin carving fun, Jake loved it!



Elmo and G.I. Joe - A likely pair

The trick or treating crew.... what a cute bunch.

We hadn't even started and somehow Elmo found a sucker to eat!?

At Miss Anne's, Jake is knocking....

The stash!! You have to click on this picture and look at Jake's face, priceless!

2 comments:

Daisie said...

That picture of Jake with the candy is awesome! So glad you had a fun time!! And Wow! to your skeleton cupcakes, they turned out great!

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh soooooooo cute !Love the cupcakes what a creative thing to make!
I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : ) You have a beautiful blog and Ive enjoyed reading your blog posts!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila