Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Jake!!

Our wild and crazy little Jakey turns two years old today. I can't believe it has been two years already. He is such a fun little guy and we are so glad that he joined our family. He is in fact Wild and Crazy but he can also be the sweetest little guy ever. I love his kisses and his determination. He is the reason why we have child locks on almost everything in this house, and most of the time that doesn't even stop him. He keeps us on our toes that's for sure but we wouldn't trade him for anything. He is super silly and just like his brother will do just about anything for a laugh. His laugh is contagious and his smile will make you melt. He still isn't talking much but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a voice in this house. He will tell you in his own way when he want's something. We love him so much and can't wait to see what his coming years bring. We will be celebrating his birthday this weekend so I'm sure there will be another post to follow with lots of fun birthday pictures.
I took the following pictures of the boys last weekend. They are far from professional but i think they turned out pretty cute.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!







2 comments:

jg said...

O-man he is getting so big!! I love seeing the pics of him and Cody, they look like they are friends! I only hope mine are like that! Are you coming out this summer? Hope everything is great!

Davis Family said...

Trust me Jilynn they are not that good of friends, not yet at least. I got Jake some pj's that say "My big brother thinks i'm cool." I told Cody what they said and he said "Uh no i don't." So the brotherly love is a ways off still.