Thursday, April 1, 2010

A few great pic's from my new camera

So i got a new camera....that i am absolutely in love with....
I have been having a lot of fun taking pictures of just about everything. The boys are my favorite subjects. I have been taking a lot of pictures of Jake this week. I feel like i need to photograph those stinkin' cute cheeks of his before they disappear as he grows:(
So here you go, enjoy...
If you click on the pictures it will enlarge them and you will be able to see what great pictures my camera takes, i would hope you would give a bit of credit to the woman behind the camera too but hey that's up to you;)


The Baby Cows at Robert's work were pretty good models for me....

Although this one seems to be a little angry with me!?

Cody and Robert were busy catching frogs..

Love this one. They both loved looking at the big trucks at the site.

And here are those cheeks i was talking about.....so pinchable!

Joe Cool

Hey baby, wanna take a ride on my swing set??

Oh to be outside again, Jake's a happy boy!

Weeeeeee...


Jake looks so old in this picture:( He's growing up way too fast.


Always so excited to see a Airplane

Bye, Bye Airplane...
Hope you had as much fun looking at these pictures as i did taking them!

No comments: