Sunday, August 17, 2008

More Ketchup please!


Six months ago the sight of Ketchup on Cody's plate would have thrown him into hysterics.
Well the other day this picture tells all. He was caught dipping his grapes into his now favorite condiment. He now needs Ketchup with just about everything. He dips normal favorites in it, you know fries, hamburgers, fish sticks, chicken nuggets, the staples of his nutritional needs. He also loves to dip potato chips in it and now I guess we will add grapes to the list, when he saw how gross I thought it was of course it then became even funnier to him. What a goofball our little Cody is. It is amazing though how you can tell when he is going through a growth spurt. Last night at 8pm he told us that it was time for bed and then he went and turned the T.V. off (which the t.v. off thing is a miracle in itself) and he headed up to his room. Me and Robert just looked at each other and then jumped up to get his bedtime snack ready and head up after him before he changed his mind. Then this morning at breakfast he ate 5 mini pancakes,one big one and 2 glasses of OJ. Before I know it he will be taller then me, which I'm sure if Robert was writing this he would say that will be next week (he teases me because he thinks I'm short). I really want to keep Cody at the age he is right now, he is so funny and thoughtful most of the time, he is the best big brother and we all love him to pieces.

1 comment:

Jerry and Sarah said...

He just gets cuter and cuter in each picture.