Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jake's 9 month Photo Shoot

Yesterday I took Jake to get his 9 month pictures taken. I was just planning on getting one or two poses of just Jake because we just had Cody's pic's taken, but of course they took such cute pictures that I got suckered into a whole package worth of pictures, oh well! Jake was sure smiley and was enjoying this photo shoot much more than the one before Christmas. I can't believe he is 9 months already, time flies. He is getting around much faster these days and loves, loves to just play. He loves Cody and his dogs and of course his mom and dad. We love you too Jakie!









4 comments:

jg said...

They are both such good looking boys! Wish we could see you all more!

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

So cute! I love little boys! I hear you are in the Gardner Mom's Club...is that true? I just joined and wanted to see if you ever go to things!

Anonymous said...

Why would you subject your boys to this? Robert you need to throw away all of Jaime's Boy George & George Michael cds away ASAP!

Davis Family said...

Hey George Michael rocks!