Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Poor Belle

Robert took the dogs hunting over the weekend and Belle just can't slow down. She ran through a fence, we think, I guess she was too far ahead of Robert and he really didn't even see what happened. She tore a big hole in her leg and we had to take her to the vet for surgery to get stitches. She is currently wearing a lamp shade because she keeps trying to take the stitches out when it's not on. It's pretty funny though because Belle is not that bright of a dog to begin with so when you add the lamp shade you better get out of her way. I think I am going to have to repaint the house when she gets it off, she just runs into wall after wall. We hope she has learned her lesson and will slow down from now on but I highly doubt it, like I said she's not that bright, bless her heart!


Right after her surgery, she was so out of it

No comments: