Sunday, October 19, 2008

Maple Leaf Festival

This weekend we did lots of fun things. We started off the weekend by going to the Maple Leaf Festival in Baldwin, KS. It was packed and there was a lot to see. The streets are lined with craft booths and more craft booths, so needless to say I was having a great time. Cody hung in there while we made our way through craft city to the carnival. He had a great time riding all the rides. His favorite by far was the big slide, he rode that 3 times. I thought the little mini tidal wave was adorable and I made sure to tell him to get the seat all the way at the back, I wanted him to get his full ride experience. Jake had a nice stroller ride and babbled to all the people that would look at him. It was a fun day at the festival and I am sure we will go again next year.





No comments: