Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Incredi - Bowl

A couple weekends ago we took Cody bowling for the first. Oh my gosh he had a ball! He wouldn't just put it down and push it though he had to throw it just like us, hopefully there wasn't a big dent in the lane when we left. He really had a blast though, even though I don't like to admit this he actually beat me the first game, he had bumpers though. We had to play two games and if it were up to him he would have stayed all night. Now every time we say "what do you want to do?" He says "Let's go bowling!" I'm sure we will go again soon. Action shot

He had a hard time holding the ball but that didn't stop him

Me and my little bowler

1 comment:

Jerry and Sarah said...

How fun. Hayden LOVES bowling too. If he had his way we would go every day. I wish I could be up in Utah when you go next week. I want to see your new little guy.