Saturday, July 2, 2011

Jake's 3yr photo shoot

I need to play catch up for a minute here. We have been having such a fun summer that i have neglected the blog a bit.
In May I took Jake's 3yr pictures. He is such a sweet spirit in our home and we are thankful for him every day...or almost every day, he he. I want to talk just a little bit more about Jake. I know that i wrote about him on his birthday post but i wanted to give you a run down of a few things we love about our Jakey...
10. I secretly love that when i come in to get him in the morning he is dressed,even if it's in a sweat shirt when it's 100 degrees out, blinds wide open and a smile on his face.
9. I LOVE that he prefers to order broccoli over fries as his side dish at a restaurant.
8. We love the comic relief he brings to every day life, he is a seriously funny kid.
7. We love his independence. He loves to play outside and he could literally spend hours in his sandbox.
6. I love watching him grow and learn. He is really a problem solver and is very proud of himself when he figures it out on his own.
5. We love how he talks. He started talking a little late but he talks almost nonstop now, there are a lot of words i should correct him on but I'm letting him be my baby just a little bit longer.
4. We love that he potty trained himself at 2yrs old. I bless him every day for that.
3. We love that he has no fear, that one is sometimes very frightening but i think it is a good trait and he will try a lot of things that most kids his age would be too scared to do.
2. We love his ability to go, go, go. He really has endless energy. He very rarely gets too cranky to deal with. He goes with the punches and is very laid back.
1. Most of all we just love that Jake is Jake. He is such a fun kid to be around and we love him very much!









No comments: