Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jake's 3rd birthday Party

Over the weekend we threw Jake a 3rd Birthday bash. He has a couple little friends in the neighborhood and we just thought it would be fun to have our friends and neighbors over for a bar-b-q. Jake loved his party theme, John Deere of course. I had fun planning the party and the food. I made his cake again this year and it was my first time using fondant, i made my own marshmallow fondant and it actually turned out pretty well for my first time. Anyway he liked it, mostly for the tractor on the top but that's OK.
We had a fun afternoon with everyone that came. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and neighbors here in Kansas. It makes being so far away from our families a little easier.
Jake had a great 3rd Birthday and we are so glad he is in our family.
















 


No comments: