Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11 changed my life forever....

10 Years Ago.........

Ten years ago today I married my best friend in Lehi, Utah. I can't believe that it's been ten years already. It really seems like just yesterday that we were getting our first apartment together and starting our life. Ten years, four homes, two boys, two dogs and two states later here we are. I really can't think of anyone else that I would have rather spent the last ten years with. We have really been blessed in our life and i am looking forward to what the future holds. I love you honey, Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Jerry and Sarah said...

How is it possible that you haven't aged at all in the last 10 years? Beautiful. I'm happy for you guys. Congratulations.

Karen and Scott said...

Congratulations Jamie and Robert. I remember that day well. It is amazing what can happen in 10 years. We will be celebrating our 41st anniversary tomorrow - geez I guess we are getting old. Hopefully Scott will get to see Robert for the pheasant hunt.

Love to you both and your cute little guys.

Karen