Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jake's 1yr Photo Shoot

Yesterday was Jake's first birthday. I can not believe a year has gone by already. It has been a crazy year but one of the best ever. Jake is such a fun little guy and has such a great personality. He loves his family, especially his big brother. His favorite toys are trucks, his stuffed snake and dogs and really anything in his big brothers toy box. He is a very good eater and will eat just about anything but ice cream is definatly his favorite. He always has a smile for you and is already a excellent walker. We are so glad that Jake joined our family and we love him so much, Happy Birthday Baby Jake!!










2 comments:

Daisie said...

Your boys are so dang cute! So glad you posted these cute pictures! I think about getting together often! But now I am heading back to Utah for a month and a half! We will have to try again when I get back!! Glad you guys are doing well!

Amanda said...

Oh so cute I can't believe it's been a year. I am so not ready for that!