Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Cody!

Well another year has come and gone and Cody is now 4 years old. No matter what I do to try to keep him from growing up, nothing is working and he continues to get older. We have had a very fun birthday weekend so far. Cody's birthday was on Friday the 14th and we made cupcakes to take to his class at school, he said he had a great day at school and his teacher even made him a crown so he could be a birthday prince. Friday night we opened presents, too many, he was spoiled as usual, and then he got to choose where we went to eat. He chose Red Robin and they completely embarrassed him by making him put balloons under his chin and behind his ears while they sang to him, I about peed my pants I was laughing so hard, there is a pic in the slide show of the look on his face, it was priceless.He got a ice cream sunday out of it though so he was ok with it. Today we had his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's. We invited a couple of his friends and we all had a blast. It was a bit of a sensory overload for me and I think Jake too but fun was had by all, the kids played and played, ate pizza, cake and played some more. I am about ready to fall over from all the fun had in the last couple of days but Cody said it was the best birthday ever so I guess it was all worth it!! He is such a sweet little boy and is turning into a little man everyday, we love you little Cody man and we always will. Happy Birthday big boy!


1 comment:

jg said...

Can't believe that he is 4! That's awesome! Happy Birthday!